|Select Oscillating structuration machines|
Boere Select Oscillating structuration machines
The brush texturing machines of the Select B range are top working machines
Possible options :
• Pressure plattems instead of pressure
rollers in order to hold workpieces longer
• Rotating fibre brush unit at the outfeed
side for cleaning the workpieces
• In-line system for a constant working
height of the conveyor belt
• Electronic digital counter with pre-setting
for feed table
• Vacuum table
• In- and outfeed roller tables
with which solid wooden panels are structured. Thanks to the oscillating
brush units, an exceptional beautiful and high-quality finish on floor parts is
With this Select oscillating texturing brush machines, Boere elaborates on the
modular machine concept as can been seen in all other Boere wide belt sanding
machines : from 2 to 4 texturing brushes in a working width of 600 to 1300
mm, depending on the work to be carried out.
Standard the texturing brushes are provided with Michelin steel wire,
thickness 0,38 mm, and/or with Nylon Abrasive, grain 46. The combination of
these brushes is to customer specification.
Of course is it possible to provide the texturing brushes with another
thickness steel wire and other grain sizes.
Top working, equipped with 2 to 4 texturing brush units
Working width : 600 - 1300 mm
Working height : 100 mm
Feed speed : 4 – 15 m/min
Standard specification, among others :
• The texturing brushes are adjustable in depth by means of a hand wheel
• The brushes oscillate approx. 20 mm widthwise
• Reversing system to change over the direction of rotation of the texturing
• Frequency controlled feed speed with electronic digital read-out
• Electromotive height adjustment of the feed table
• Convenient control panel
The government borrowed slightly less than first thought in the 2012-13 financial year, the latest official figures suggest.Read more...
UK retail sales in April were 1.3% lower than in March as bad weather continued to dent spending, official figures show.Read more...