Accuracy in Every Detail
– Designed for highest requirements in terms of quality and flexibility. The ACCURA series stands for complete processing of modern edging and panel materials.
– Program selection allows the machine to be set up without even opening the hood, so that it is ready for production immediately.
– The HOLZ-HER ACCURA series sets the highest, professional standards for edgebanding without compromises.
– Maximum precision and processing reliability for many years with torsionally stiff, welding machine columns.
– Ergonomic operation with rotating and pivoting 18.5″ touch screen control panel.
– Comprehensive program memory with complete storage of all operating data as well as service messages in clear text.
– Fully automatic control of machining units at the touch of a button using NC servo-axes without opening the hood.
‘The ultimate machine for fire/office door production’
18,5″-touch screen with 16 : 9 format.
Brilliant graphic display of machining process
Simple operation – rotating and swiveling
control panel at eye height.
Electronically controlled set-up processes
with 100 percent repetition accuracy.
Clear and complete acquisition of all
operating data: Total running meters,
total parts, total hours with reset.
Custom user management with password
protection and single authorization.
Online maintenance, rapid exchange of data with
HOLZ-HER service department.
Barcode interface for automatic program call-up.
External USB port for data backup and system
Connection to HOLZ-HER process data acquisition
system for direct read-out of operating data