The Loewer TopSpin models bridge the gap between purely manual work and throughfeed machines. The workpieces are guided manually past units equipped with sanding strips. The air-cushioned table ensures an easy gliding of the workpiece and prevents any scratching of the workpiece. For intermediate sanding, the combination of roller units and air-cushioned table is ideal.
GET A QUOTE
- TopSpin Combi TopSpin Combi: the space-saving alternative to two individual machines. The roller can be lowered pneumatically e.g. with large pieces if only the edges should be sanded
- TopSpin F+K The two individual machines are combined at a 90º angle. Edges, radii and surfaces can be processed in seconds at the same workplace.
- TopSpin F For sanding surfaces from below (650 mm width). Dipping device as extra – no sanding through of front edge.
- TopSpin K for the intrermediate sanding of straight or rounded edges. The TopSpin K is ideal for placing beside an existing, throughfeed sanding machine for surfaces.
- TopSpin KK: It features two large, counter-rotating rollers. If equipped with short sanding strips in a finer grain, it offers superb sanding results on MDF edges.